Saw this list of scriptural prayers over at Mama Hall and loved it, thanks for the encouragement Mama Hall!
10 scriptures to pray specifically for your
homeschool days, lesson plans, and children:
1. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
2. Deuteronomy 6:5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
3. 2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
4. Acts 4:13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.
5. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
6. Isaiah 41:10 do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
7. Psalm 23:4 I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
8. Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
9. Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
10. 2 Timothy 2:16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
And our personal favorite verse at the Family Forest Academy:
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord..." Colossians 3:23