Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Quotes from Lysa's Blog

Last week Lysa TerKeurst shared the following quotes on her blog.  I saved these quotes because they actually made the chasmic jump from my short term memory to my long term memory and since that is exceptionally rare in these sleep-deprived years of my life, I am classifying these words as significant and am sharing them here.

Spoken by Lysa's pastor, Steven Furtick:

“If the size of the vision for your life isn’t intimidating to you, chances are it’s insulting to God.”

“Sometimes God allows us to see the miracle.  Sometimes God allows us to BE the miracle.”

“If you are going to ask God to make the sun stand still, you better be prepared to march all night.”

This one was to the single guys in the room but it made me laugh so hard I snorted…  “If you want to meet a godly girl, don’t be going down to the club on Thursday night.  Put some product in your hair and go serve on the greeter’s committee at church.”

“When you do what you can do, then God will do what only He can do.”

2 comments:

  1. Great quotes! I watched the Made To Crave webcast on Tuesday and it was excellent. I'm praying I have time tomorrow to watch the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been able to watch the web casts due to my slower internet service. However... I have been watching the DVD's at Jenny's on Wednesdays, which have been great! I just love Lysa's studies, she is so genuine!

    ReplyDelete