|JD1 Allergy Testing Day 1|
In the forefront my mind this week is my 14 month old son's newly diagnosed food allergies.
Its been a twist of relief in finally knowing what caused his severe reactions, blended with a fear of the unknown. What else is he allergic to? Is this food unknowingly contaminated? Will someone feed him in my absence? What will happen? Yet in the midst of it all, I hear the still small voice that quietly reminds me that every child is His. That He loves our child more than we could possibly comprehend! I am praising God that JD1 has been safely held in the palm of His hand everyday so far and that God will be with us every step in this journey! I am thankful for the tools and information that we are so blessed to have access to as we work to keep our little man healthy and happy! For my top ten this week, I am posting the top ten informational sites that I have come across thus far. I would love to hear from anyone who may have more to add!
1. Shop in store or online for Allergy Free foods at
2. Purchase Allergy Warning Jewelry at
3. General Allergy Information at
4. Recipes, education, conferences at
5. Allergy site for kids at
6. Food Allergy Support Community at
7. Parents article on allergies at
8. Selection of informational books at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Peanut-Allergy-Answer-Book/dp/1931412588 Planning to try these ones!
9. Peanut Allergy Resources and Forums for Moms at
10. A list of allergy based blogs at
Bonus: If you are looking for a homemade, allergy-free, berry-treat, check out:
"Casting all your anxiety upon him,
for he cares for you."
I Peter 5:7