Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WFMW: What to Bring a Friend on Bedrest

works for me wednesdays

http://wearethatfamily.com/features/works-for-me-wednesday/

WFMW: What to Bring a Friend on Bedrest

It is not exactly common to find chicken nuggets, frozen pizzas, and other processed foods in our freezer but after our third baby, while we were still in the new-infant-blurr, it was such a blessing when a dear friend of mine stocked our cupboards and freezer with foods that she noted were "not chosen for their nutritional value but for their convenience."  Dinners took less than 10 minutes to prepare and my husband smoothly stepped into the kitchen role!  I would imagine that while being on bedrest, it would be very helpful, to have cupboards and a freezer full of convenience foods, even if you have to sacrifice ideal nutrition for a few weeks as well!

1 comment:

  1. That's something I never had with any of my kiddos. I know it would have been a HUGE help.

    ReplyDelete