See what our Family Forest Academy did today!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

"I'll be the mommy, you be the daddy, you can be the baby, and James... he can be the fox." -AN4

Our youngest child currently has chicken pox.
"Mommy, are JD's chicken poppers all better?"-AN4

We had just dropped Daddy off to go on a hike with a friend...
"Mommy, when daddy gets out of the car and leaves, it makes my body feel yucky." 
""Your body feels yucky?"
"Yah, kinda like I miss him, it make my body feel yucky."-AN4


[tiny_talkgif_thumbnail.png]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in! That is so cute that her "body feels yucky"!!!

    I went ahead and posted your link on today's linky....you left the comment on a post from 2 or so years ago with the guidelines :) I'd love to have you join in on the Tuesday linky, so I posted this there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny! ;-) I love "Chicken poppers." LOL

    ReplyDelete